Sapienza University of Rome is one of the oldest educational institutions of the city. It was founded in 1303 by Pope Boniface VIII and was intended solely for the secular society. Today it is one of the most prestigious universities of the country, a diploma which is valued by any employer in the world.
This university is the oldest in the country. It was founded in 1303. Sapienza University is in the top 30 universities in Europe, according to the rating compiled by Institute of Higher Education of Shanghai Jiao Tong University. In 2010, Sapienza was ranked the 190th in the world rankings.
La Sapienza University is extremely popular among students from different countries. It is one of the largest educational institutions by the number of students. Students Sapienza University disregard for assignment writing services. There are more than 120,000 students, including 12,000 foreigners. Teaching staff comprises more than 8,000 employees.
The university is famous not only due to its importance on the international arena, but also the relatively low tuition fees.
Developed library system operates at the university, which has absolutely unique specimens of books. You will be able to get acquainted with any of them and get new knowledge.
Faculties of the university:
1. Faculty of Architecture
2. Faculty of Economics
3. Faculty of Humanities and Philosophy
4. Faculty of Jurisprudence
5. Faculty of Humanitarian sciences
6. Faculty of Sociology
7. Faculty of Humanities and Arts
8. Faculty of Pharmacology
9. Faculty of Philosophy
10. Faculty of engineering
11. Faculty of Mathematical, Physical and Natural Sciences
12. Faculty of Medicine and Surgery
13. Faculty of Medicine and Surgery II
14. Faculty of Psychology I
15. Faculty of Psychology II
16. Faculty of Statistics
17. Faculty of Communication Sciences
18. Faculty of Political science
19. School of Archiving
20. School of librarianship
21. School of Aerospace Engineering
Why Sapienza University?
• The largest and most prestigious university in the country;
• Internationally recognized diplomas;
• The best teachers and training base in Italy;
• The possibility of direct employment immediately after graduation.
It also sends its students for internship and practice that gives them the opportunity to make contact with potential employers.
After studying at the University, you can become a bachelor, master, post-graduate or PhD in large number of fields.
About the author: Anna Jonson is a freelance writer. She keens on economics, politics and IT. Anna likes playing volleyball, watching educational movies and travelling abroad.